Would anyone be interested?? (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I really want to try hosting Group Orders in the future, and I was wondering if there is anyone who is interested in participating in the slightest if I ended up creating one (for the US). As I have never hosted one before, I don’t have any credibility or proofs to show that I’m reliable, so it’s understandable that nobody would want to join. I want to start somehow and to gain trust, it’ll be good to start w photocard trading or that sort of stuff, but it is very difficult to start the cycle. I’m definitely thinking of building proofs with some other things before I start tho

If you don’t know what a group order is, it’s when the manager bulk buys albums (usually from one comeback for a group) requested from many different people, and overall the shipping fee would be reduced because the price is divided amongst all of the people who ordered. There’s usually photocard sorting, so it’s highly likely that you’ll get your preferred member(s)!

I think if I were to start one though, I might just start a general one where participants can pick any album they want from a site, and the shipping would be reduced.??

I’m getting ahead of myself lol I’m just curious if there’s anyone that is possibly interested in the future!!

Honestly don’t think anyone would be and don’t think anyone will comment, but it’s worth a try! :’)
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really want to try hosting Group Orders in the future, and I was wondering if there is anyone who is interested in participating in the slightest if I ended up creating one (for the US). As I have never hosted one before, I don’t have any credibility or proofs to show that I’m reliable, so it’s understandable that nobody would want to join. I want to start somehow and to gain trust, it’ll be good to start w photocard trading or that sort of stuff, but it is very difficult to start the cycle. I’m definitely thinking of building proofs with some other things before I start tho

If you don’t know what a group order is, it’s when the manager bulk buys albums (usually from one comeback for a group) requested from many different people, and overall the shipping fee would be reduced because the price is divided amongst all of the people who ordered. There’s usually photocard sorting, so it’s highly likely that you’ll get your preferred member(s)!

I think if I were to start one though, I might just start a general one where participants can pick any album they want from a site, and the shipping would be reduced.??

I’m getting ahead of myself lol I’m just curious if there’s anyone that is possibly interested in the future!!

Honestly don’t think anyone would be and don’t think anyone will comment, but it’s worth a try! :’)
I don't have experience with group orders but I know a go manager that might be able to give more info if you want.
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Just advice for starting and whatnot
Haha thanks for the offer :sanapray: I actually know a few goms too, so I am pretty much aware of what to do, but it’s gaining a few participants that’s the issue lol,, def have to start by selling or trading something first then attempt to be a gom afterwards
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Haha thanks for the offer :sanapray: I actually know a few goms too, so I am pretty much aware of what to do, but it’s gaining a few participants that’s the issue lol,, def have to start by selling or trading something first then attempt to be a gom afterwards
Ah I see, well good luck then. I might be willing to join depending on what albums you get :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yolks

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hard working yolksie
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread