yay or nay?
TWICEVELVETPINK Joined 6 August 2019 Messages 395 Reactions Received 2,098 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 24 February 2020 #1 yay or nay? Reactions: yeji
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 24 February 2020 #2 Maybe. I'd have to hear it first but I really enjoy the original Korean version. Reactions: AmysTeri and yeji
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 24 February 2020 #3 YES! I've been a really big fan of Little Mix way before I ever even knew what KPOP was. It would suit them really well as well. Reactions: yeji
YES! I've been a really big fan of Little Mix way before I ever even knew what KPOP was. It would suit them really well as well.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 24 February 2020 #4 it‘s a yay for me