Would you buy a product just because an idol promoted it? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Out of curiosity, would you buy something solely for the fact that your bias promoted the product?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t think I’ve done that for something they actually promoted :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I bought fabric markers at the sm store just because ty was photographed with them 🤷‍♀️ I’m never gonna open them lol
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Nope, although it doesn't really help that the stuff they usually promote is A) not available where I live or B) terribly expensive, lol.

I did want to buy a sweater Seungkwan was wearing because it looked comfy af once, too bad it was like $200. :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread