COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Would you consider someone a horrible person, if... (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i'm not disabled so i don't know how it feels from their side but i think's worse to date a disabled person and give them the impression that you were able to deal with the challenges a disability brings when you're really not than it is to not date a disabled person.

Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink🐰🐻🐿🐣
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
As a disabled person (I have cerebral palsy and am wheelchair bound)

It depends. If you can't date a disabled person and you can't deal with me because of your own mental health issues than no, you shouldn't be in the dating scene if that's the case anyway. BUT if you're fine why won't you give people like me a chance? You don't need to help me do basic things we get caretakers for that, so just act like you're in a normal relationship and let's collectively deal with our internalized ableism

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I did that very thing.

I dated a girl with a disability like mine
but her mum says "people with handicap" cannot be together
she was like nearly 40 and still listens to her mum meh

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As a disabled person (I have cerebral palsy and am wheelchair bound)

It depends. If you can't date a disabled person and you can't deal with me because of your own mental health issues than no, you shouldn't be in the dating scene if that's the case anyway. BUT if you're fine why won't you give people like me a chance? You don't need to help me do basic things we get caretakers for that, so just act like you're in a normal relationship and let's collectively deal with our internalized ableism
whoa, I didn't know you were disabled - me too! I have a rare (but now recognizable) genetic disorder called CHARGE syndrome.

Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink🐰🐻🐿🐣
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
whoa, I didn't know you were disabled - me too! I have a rare (but now recognizable) genetic disorder called CHARGE syndrome.
Ai!! Fellow disabled person!! Represent!!

I googled CHARGE syndrome because I never heard of it. It's cool to learn about other people's disablility because you never really hear about it otherwise. We are best buddies now

:kittylove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread