- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
As we [all] know we are only allowed to get one card per day. If it were an option would you post an additional 3 threads and 20 posts per day to get another card? Or would that be too much work for you?
I'll spare you my thoughts on how I think everyone posting 6 threads per day and 60 replies might ruin the ecosystem of the thread and just say... it seems like a lot of work...
I'll spare you my thoughts on how I think everyone posting 6 threads per day and 60 replies might ruin the ecosystem of the thread and just say... it seems like a lot of work...