Would You Eat Spiders For Money? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Would You Eat Spiders For Money?


I never watch TV.

But the other night I was at the hotel on a business trip and I had the TV on for company.

Fear Factor was on with Ludicrous.

Oh my god.......

Like I remember this show vaguely from way back but I always thought they just did stunts and stuff.


But in this one they had to eat camel spiders and some other gross shit.


OH MY GOD.......

One of the girls was screaming because it was still alive and crawling in her throat....


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Like I don't even think I'd do it for that kind of money.

Spiders and cock roaches are like the one thing I can't stand in this world.... Nothing freaks me out... Except them....

This isn't the episode but this is an old one from when they had to eat camel spiders before.....

Would you do it? For thousands of dollars? Like 25K or something.


WARNING. EXTREMELY GROSS.

 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't like Fear Factor but it depends on how much we're talking about here
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll let the girls of Apink answer for me:

​
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Depends if its alive or dead and how much money we talking...?
Anything below 100,000 would be an no.

But Oppa I'd eat you for free :sippinthetea:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread