Would you eat this breakfast ITZY's Yuna made? (1 Viewer)

^


  • Total voters
    14

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have stopped eating eggs so no for me
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
So it looks like egg on toast with FOUR different kinds of spread underneath... which is probably gross but I need confirmation on what spreads she used before I can condemn her completely. Looks like two different times of jam, probably raspberry/strawberry and grape then peanut butter and the white stuff could be one of either three things; butter, cream cheese or some sort of white chocolate spread.

I'd probably be more open to this if the eggs were on the side of the plate and I had the option of eating them separately but eating the eggs WITH all of those spreads seems gross to me...
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,674
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
what is that white stuff tho?
So it looks like egg on toast with FOUR different kinds of spread underneath... which is probably gross but I need confirmation on what spreads she used before I can condemn her completely. Looks like two different times of jam, probably raspberry/strawberry and grape then peanut butter and the white stuff could be one of either three things; butter, cream cheese or some sort of white chocolate spread.

I'd probably be more open to this if the eggs were on the side of the plate and I had the option of eating them separately but eating the eggs WITH all of those spreads seems gross to me...
Idk about it being a spread, looks like it could be a poached egg to me from bottom left of it on the 2nd picture

For whether i'd eat it pass, unless the peanut butter overpowers everything the combination of jam, egg and peanut butter sounds like a bad idea but maybe I could be convinced to try a bite at least.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread