No.
I don't forgive nor forget. I just remove them from my life and move on.
I don't forgive nor forget. I just remove them from my life and move on.
Question I've not hurt you before right? I know there was that one time you didnt like how I imply you werent being a loyal friend or something like that, but we were still good right?I like to say I’m forgiving but honestly once someone hurts me whether they know it or not, I just shut down. You won’t catch me trusting you again or showing you parts of myself I once trusted you with. I can eventually forgive and let things go but I’ll never forget it, and it’ll show.
No, you haven’tQuestion I've not hurt you before right? I know there was that one time you didnt like how I imply you werent being a loyal friend or something like that, but we were still good right?
Or have you secretly held it against me all along :o omg my life is a lie if you did.
Good let's keep it clear always also.No, you haven’t
We were still good at the time~