Would you forgive someone who has hurt or betrayed you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Ofc I would. And i have. However depending on the severity.

I believe in forgiveness I do. God forgives us every day and he doesnt need to but he does and if we cant show the same to others then how can we expect it.

However I do have a limit. And there are a few that you must not reach. I cant forgive as easy on others behalf. But never become my enemy. When I snap I really snap. And you wont like that side of me.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I like to say I’m forgiving but honestly once someone hurts me whether they know it or not, I just shut down. You won’t catch me trusting you again or showing you parts of myself I once trusted you with. I can eventually forgive and let things go but I’ll never forget it, and it’ll show.
Question I've not hurt you before right? I know there was that one time you didnt like how I imply you werent being a loyal friend or something like that, but we were still good right?

Or have you secretly held it against me all along :o omg my life is a lie if you did.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Hell no. I rarely truly trust people, so when you break that trust I gave you, it’s game over. I’m not going to get hurt more.

But if it’s for something small, I’m a weird mix between forgive and forget and forget and forgive
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't really forgive, I move on, but each time I move on, the less that I trust the person and the less I talk to them. Eventually it reaches a point where I just wont message them. I just let the people push me away instead of concerning myself with whether i should forgive or not. This is mostly to do with my attitude though, don't apologise if you don't mean it, say less and do more. Words are words, but real forgiveness can be sought if you don't repeat the mistakes that upset the person in the first place.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm the kind of person who has a hard time holding grudges, but will hold a grudge for a really long time if I have one. So in many cases, it's easy for me to forgive and try to move on. But most of the time, it's hard to truly forget. Even though things will be all good, I'll have the thoughts there, lingering in the back of my mind, waiting to come back from time to time. In cases where it's really bad, I try to cut things off rather than let things continue with the fear of being hurt again.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
No, but if it's a family member I would address the situation and talk about it. I don't know if I would forgive that person but at least it will be resolved.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread