- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
This is something that I thought of a few days ago and I was curious about how everyone else felt about it. I'm starting to ask myself "should I forgive XX for what they have done to me"? I'm not gonna go into detail, and you don't have to either. I guess this would also depend on what the person did you and how much it affected your life, your trust, etc.
Would you forgive someone who has hurt or betrayed you? What if they don't even apologize? Would you let it go anyways?
As for me, I'm a bit iffy about it for right now. I know forgiving someone can help you grow, but letting things go isn't easy either.
Here's a video that got me to think of this stuff if you feel like watching it.
Would you forgive someone who has hurt or betrayed you? What if they don't even apologize? Would you let it go anyways?
As for me, I'm a bit iffy about it for right now. I know forgiving someone can help you grow, but letting things go isn't easy either.
Here's a video that got me to think of this stuff if you feel like watching it.