Would you get a profile picture from me? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Hi everyone! :pepeheart: I am just curious if I were to open up a graphics shop (i'm only able to make pfp's at the moment but I am learning how to make signatures currently) if you would pay 20 pts for one. I made my own pfp so that is an example of what I can make. 🖤
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
with all due respect and as I have the best aesthetics on KPS - no

all the best for your endeavours my friend
It's ok! Thank you :) Do you really have the best aesthetics though? If so, I would love to learn how to improve from you! <3
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I said it before in the other thread...
go nxde like selfie!!!
Oh, yeah lol. I forgot, sorry. Your aesthetic is the best though :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread