Would You Go Solo? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
If you were an Idol and part of a group.
Would you ever go solo?
If you did would it be with music or acting or something else?

I personally would want to go solo at some point
so I could have something more sustainable once the group
inevitably disbanded. And I think I would do music but it would probably be indie
or folkish so maybe not super popular.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
No. I don’t like having spotlight on me :haylul:
Also I feel like no one would enjoy my songs
Same but I need that money even if it's a little.
:wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I think you’re right! What about mine? :haylul:
Well your voice is deeper and huskier I could see you doing something like Adele maybe but with a more poppish vibe. Like also maybe Sam Smith??? I know they do real complex songs but I think you could pull off songs with the same vibes.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well your voice is deeper and huskier I could see you doing something like Adele maybe but with a more poppish vibe. Like also maybe Sam Smith??? I know they do real complex songs but I think you could pull off songs with the same vibes.
:sanapray: Such a great explanation
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yup, exactly. Kinda like how HyunA's concept was completely different for 4M so she established herself as her own name while also contributing to the group.
I would hope it would end better for you and your group then.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread