Would you hate it if your fans only stanned you for your visual? (1 Viewer)

Would you hate it if your fans only stanned you for your visual?

  • No, I'm a hot peace of ass and I deserve to be stanned for my visual

  • I'd prefer to be stanned for my numerous talents

  • I'd prefer to be stanned for my magnificent personality

  • I'd prefer to be stanned for my impeccable style


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
If someone notice me for my visuals I would be the happiest ever
I am not a visual tbh that’s why I commented this 😂
 
  • Wow
Reactions: FaceMcShooty
Joined
17 December 2020
Messages
166
Reactions Received
293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd usually make a dumb joke here but being honest I'd hate myself (even more, heh) for feeling like nothing else about me is worth it, it's like my hard work didn't matter. Like is that all i'm worth? Is that all i am? so of course. It's why i also feel it's almost disrespectful against idols to stan them just because they're visuals but not care about anything else about them at all like many stans do on social media rn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FaceMcShooty

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't think so.

It might get annoying if that was ALL they ever talked about but it's fine.
Tbh if you were popular you'd also get fans who go "STOP only talking about their visuals, they are also SOOOOO talented!"
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I mean if they thought I was hot, then sure I'd take that, but I would also like them to notice me for my personality and my talents tho :taesquish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: FaceMcShooty

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Now you have me again! :queen:
But I'll have to update myself first, cause I've missed so much new stuff :sadcat:
They just dropped a Dance practice for Light a flame TODAY and I am reeling and can't deal
 
  • Love
Reactions: FaceMcShooty

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Idk if I would hate the fans, more so what they've done. That nearly always leads to objectification.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FaceMcShooty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread