Would you hate it if your fans only stanned you for your visual? (1 Viewer)

Would you hate it if your fans only stanned you for your visual?

  • No, I'm a hot peace of ass and I deserve to be stanned for my visual

  • I'd prefer to be stanned for my numerous talents

  • I'd prefer to be stanned for my magnificent personality

  • I'd prefer to be stanned for my impeccable style


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,427
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Cash money baby. What ever gets me paid and i can still look at my self in a combo of (the mirror my mom's eye and the younger relatives eyes.)

And just because i am smoking hot does not mean i do not have skills :)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: FaceMcShooty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread