Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
30
Reactions Received
227
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
WELCOMMEEEEEEE
I hope you have a nice time hereeeee
Cookies are in the drawer on your left

Have a Ruby:
Welcome!~
It's nice to see you here, enjoy your stay :pandalove:
It's so nice to see all these people I see regularly on here! Welcome!
Thank youu!!!

Teach me your Ateez ways. I am trying to get more into them myself.
Welcome😱
I'd be happy to teach you about em :p
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Zeolz and yeji

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hope you will come visit us from time to time. Welcome :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zeolz and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread