- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
WELCOMMEEEEEEE
I hope you have a nice time hereeeee
Cookies are in the drawer on your left
Have a Ruby:
![]()
Welcome!~
It's nice to see you here, enjoy your stay![]()
Thank youu!!!It's so nice to see all these people I see regularly on here! Welcome!
I'd be happy to teach you about em :pTeach me your Ateez ways. I am trying to get more into them myself.
Welcome😱
Thank youu~Welcome!![]()
unfortunately I struggle to stay active in more than one place<3 ;;Ezzy! Welcome <3
Be active here![]()
Thanks!!Welcome!
Just be active here thenunfortunately I struggle to stay active in more than one place<3 ;;
I can't abandon my dutiesJust be active here then![]()
At least make AKP the side hoeI can't abandon my duties![]()
I would love thatThank youu!!!
I'd be happy to teach you about em :p
At least make AKP the side hoe![]()
Thank youu~Hope you will come visit us from time to time. Welcome![]()