Would you/have you stayed in a capsule hotel? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I would for a day or two, but if it was longer not really. I mean I visited Paris and stayed at a reeeeeeeeally small room that could barely accommodate our group of three people, but we were lucky as the weather was good, so we were just outside and came back to shower and sleep, but imagining living there for more than 3 days, that would be hell.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I've stayed in one before and it was actually a lot roomier than i thought it would be :maheart:
I'd definitely do it again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread