Would you let (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I agree with eclipsoul, but if I didn´t have a choice I´d prefer a robot over a human especially if my brain worked ok. Not being able to take care of myself would be too humiliating for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and eclipsoul

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I agree with eclipsoul, but if I didn´t have a choice I´d prefer a robot over a human especially if my brain worked ok. Not being able to take care of myself would be too humiliating for me.
I just hate being treated like a baby again in a sense where the ppl have to explain every step for me in a tone that makes it sounds like I'm a kid again
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I just hate being treated like a baby again in a sense where the ppl have to explain every step for me in a tone that makes it sounds like I'm a kid again
yeah, again if my brain is mashed and I don´t give a damn because I am already kind of half-dead you can do whatever you like as long as it gets the biz done, but if my brain still works normally than respect would be a great to have. when I worked with the disabled people I always made sure to understand how their mentality works and give them some sense of dignity.
 

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
No ❤ But fr I’m not gonna want a robot to take care of me :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,961
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,576
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Probably ill choose the robot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread