Would you please do me a favor? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
So, our wonderful friend @SaphireSaphirine is having important surgery next week and I was wondering if we could all just say some nice and encouraging words to her, pleaseee >_< (anything is fine, even if it's short...) :nekolove:



Beautiful girl, I hope and pray everything goes well for you and that you have a successful surgery, and that you recover quickly as well... may this be the start of a new and better life for you, you really deserve it <3





(I hope it's okay I did this TT)​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Go go go goooo :pandahappy:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've never talked to you, but I hope it goes smoothly without complications and you have a speedy recover!
wishing good thoughts onto you!
good luck!
and get well soon xD
:nekolove:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,917
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Hope u get the best outcome possible from ur surgery n get well soon.
 
Joined
13 April 2019
Messages
389
Reactions Received
821
Location
U.S
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@kodoku
Aya, this makes it feel like an overly high-risk surgery. I'm tempted to start knocking on wood to counteract a curse or something :pepecross:
Just kidding. Thank you~ :nekolove:


Thank you for the encouragement! Even though we don't know each other, you all still took the time to wish me well, and that means a lot to me. Thank you all~ :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread