Would you rather age or no age? (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I will still age but after 26 no more. I rather be dead then age because more terrifying things out of no-where occur.​
 
Joined
7 May 2022
Messages
164
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I rather not age after 22 yr old I want no more the reason is bc I think 22yrs old is a perfect age for an full grown adult :mork:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yuzuru
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/Engene
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
I rather no age I want to be young forever !! :pikasmart:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Yerichu and Yuzuru
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I wish I stopped aging when I was a child so I can relive my childhood forever.

This is my multiverse dream... or something.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yuzuru

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I wish I'd stop aging at 25.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yuzuru

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread