- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I would honestly like to live next door to Irene, i don't like airplanes that much. :D
hahaha :DIrean i would live there for yearssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
:DI pick the Irene option. She would be so lovely.
OOOO good idea :DIrene, she might bake me macaroons as a welcome gift :) and i could make the world jelly with a few pics.
That's so true! :DLive next to Irene, I feel like she'd be an elusive neighbour but a good neighbour when u get to see her, feel like the airplane ride might get awkward LOL
Wow yeah that'll be awkward! :Dsitting next to a star would mean i was in first or business class so not like we could really chat anyways those are like little rooms on overseas flights.
Hahaha :D!Irene.
And every morning I'll sing and dance Red Flavor in the hallway, hoping she'll notice me.
ppalgan mat gunggeumhae Honey ...