Would you rather smell of oranges or fresh baked cookies? (3 Viewers)

Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
I say oranges so I can smell like Florida lol
Why would you wanna smell like the 3rd worst state in America, only 3rd because Wisconsin and Alabama take higher spots?
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,649
Reactions Received
18,311
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,776
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Cookies. Most of the candles I have are various types of baked good scents. :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,558
Reactions Received
13,860
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
87,857
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd say oranges
It smells fresher, and I like citrus scents

On the other hand, when I think of a cookie scent I think of a thick, almost overpowering scent of chocolate
So yeah, oranges for me :scree:
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,196
Reactions Received
18,938
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,965
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Neither is one of my favorite scents so the choice is hard. I think it thrue based on which one i would choose as a perfume. And the answer is orange :maheart:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Cookies yah!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Digital_Prodigy
Joined
19 August 2026
Messages
9
Reactions Received
14
Location
the void
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,377
Fandom
way too many!
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
as much as i love oranges i'd probably say cookies because it fits my personality better
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
as much as i love oranges i'd probably say cookies because it fits my personality better
hi welcome! I see you're listening to MCR. No, I'm not a fan of theirs at all lol but I did like Black Parade and Teenagers. What other rock bands do you listen to?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1nternet_4ngel
Joined
19 August 2026
Messages
9
Reactions Received
14
Location
the void
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,377
Fandom
way too many!
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
hi welcome! I see you're listening to MCR. No, I'm not a fan of theirs at all lol but I did like Black Parade and Teenagers. What other rock bands do you listen to?
i'm a big fan of the j-rock band hitorie! :) i listen to a lot of others but i don't think i could list all of my favorite artists lol, there's so many of them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread