- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Would you be a cute or scary one?Dress like one
ScaryWould you be a cute or scary one?![]()
Wdym by sound like a clown? Sound like one ig bc I have style…. always dress like a clown or sound like one?
![]()
Wdym by sound like a clown? Sound like one ig bc I have style![]()
Sounds interesting.dress like a clown and be the cutest clown goose.
So, you will be like the clown from a horror movie?Dress like a clown as long as I get to throw in some dark colors![]()
Y-yes? No?? Idk both sounds horrifyingSo, you will be like the clown from a horror movie?![]()
Like a clown with a crown