Would you stan OT4 BIGBANG? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
BIGBANG was, is and will be a huge group. It hurts what’s happening. We don’t know for sure the group’s future but would you stan OT4 BB?
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
I've always been interested in their music and I even have their MADE album (:maheart:) but idk if I will stan them. It is possible I will if I keep enjoying their music as I do now.
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I will always love BigBang as a group, which means 5th members but I don't know if I could support a group comeback. I don't think so by the things Seungi has and might done.

If the other four would decide to come back as BigBang, of course I would support them, but I wouldn't like it.

BigBang means 5 members.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will support ot4. I am fine with the 4, as long as no one else of them is involved with this mess.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread