Would you want to be an idol? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
don't ask this during hard times like the Anniversary event :haylul:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
The industry is so oversaturated right now that my chance of achieving success is 0.01%, so I´d rather not be an idol.

I´m too lazy for the strenuous schedules anyway, and one misstep with dating or behavior could destroy my career (assuming it ever takes off).
:lazypotato:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:no:

I’ve always loved the idea of dancing but, I wouldn’t want the life of an idol. If you don’t do well you waste all your time and possibly trying to pay off debt from your trainee days. If you are successful you have to deal with always acting right, performing 100%, being portrayed horribly by others in the media and just having people watch and judge every little thing. It sounds so stressful.
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
As much as music is my passion I definitely couldn't handle it. On top of the debt and uncertainly you'll even make it even if you do you have to worry about sasaengs and I've already seen a horrible example of them today. I would just never feel safe
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have been singing and dancing since I was a kid, but I never want to make it my career. I feel like I might start hate doing it because it won't be that much fun.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no. I wouldn’t be able to deal with sasaengs for example
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Not really. There is a very small chance of me suceeding in the industry and even if I did, I don't know if I would be able to handle all the stress and pressure that comes with fame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread