Wow no Itzy cards yet (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I was about to offer my Twice Momo card for any Itzy card when I decided to look and see who all had Itzy cards and to my shock NOBODY has one yet.

How the hell has no Itzy cards been issued yet? That's the only group that currently has cards that I would genuinely be interested in.

Do better random generator.

Yes. Do better.
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I was about to offer my Twice Momo card for any Itzy card when I decided to look and see who all had Itzy cards and to my shock NOBODY has one yet.

How the hell has no Itzy cards been issued yet? That's the only group that currently has cards that I would genuinely be interested in.

Do better random generator.

Yes. Do better.
ok just shut up and give me your momo card
i got
Byeongkwan ace
Mingi ateez
Kris exo

:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If they are random does that mean that Itzy cards may never be distributed... @Mr_Boogie will be a sad elderly puppy if this happens :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i wish i had something to trade you :pepecry1:i have hyuna, but i love her
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh shit. Now you got me scared for when the second gen cards come out.
You're scared?! If that happens I'll be acting like Eric Benet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol well I just mean if the random generator never gives out f(x) cards.
Perhaps this thought should motivate others to make sure they get their requirements done everyday.. Or else the world will be plunged into eternal darkness and evil will triumph :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Perhaps this thought should motivate others to make sure they get their requirements done everyday.. Or else the world will be plunged into eternal darkness and evil will triumph :lisalaugh:
I got my first two cards yesterday and today. But I'm worried I won't have time to get many cards during the week cause I'll be busy with work.

The weekends may be the only time I can get cards :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I got my first two cards yesterday and today. But I'm worried I won't have time to get many cards during the week cause I'll be busy with work.

The weekends may be the only time I can get cards :(
Gauging from your badges, we share almost none of the same GG in common, therefore if I get any GG cards that you like you'll be the first to know
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread