COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MV WTF!!! Lee Daehwi (AB6IX)- Rose, Scent, Kiss. (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I ignore most of all new boy group or male soloist releases unless it's someone I'm already familiar with, so recently released solo by AB6IX member (and former Wanna One member) Lee Daehwi flew under my radar.

Then this morning, I'd set my Spotify to random and this song pops up. I have no idea what it is or who it's by, but it's got this amazing, groovy, androgynous, dark, Taemin-style music and I'm instantly hooked, and I find out it's Rose, Scent, Kiss :sj_weary:

Only now did I look up the MV tho and it's also great but I just can't with that cringe 30 second intro omg :jisoosmh: I swear if I'd checked the MV first I'd have dropped it right away coz I just can't :yolk:
Anytime idols, esp male speak in that super serious/meaningful voice to say something really deep or whatever but it sounds kinda tryhard, I cringe really bad :lisalaugh: And it goes on for almost 30 seconds oh no :jisoosmh:

BUT then the actual song starts and it's a mega bop so all is forgiven Daehwi. You go boi!! :sanapray::pepeheart:

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i love this song too omg :sj_weary: the intro is not that bad, but it's way too long. i've only listened to that part once and i skip it ever since. i don't mind daehwi's speaking voice but i guess i don't really like to wait too long for the song to start, i mean there are a few songs where i love a long intro but this is not one of them

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's my 2nd fav on their solo album :sanapray:
Have you heard Moondance by Woong?
No lmao :haylul:
I've only heard 2 AB6IX songs before this lol, one was Breathe which was okay, and another was their predebut track called Hollywood I think? Which was pretty bad :lisalaugh:
But this one caught me by surprise, it's got a lot of Chungha- Stay Tonight vibes too and I love that song as well so :sj_weary:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
i love this song too omg :sj_weary: the intro is not that bad, but it's way too long. i've only listened to that part once and i skip it ever since. i don't mind daehwi's speaking voice but i guess i don't really like to wait too long for the song to start, i mean there are a few songs where i love a long intro but this is not one of them
Oof I knew you'd love it :sj_weary: So good, just the style of music I love lol. Sounds like the lovechild of Taemin and Sunmi :haylul:

Yeah I think I'd be cool with just a 1-2 line intro but it just goes on and I'm like ono pls stahp :jisoosmh: Thankfully I don't have to listen to it on my playlist coz the song starts right away so, such a bop :sj_weary:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No lmao :haylul:
I've only heard 2 AB6IX songs before this lol, one was Breathe which was okay, and another was their predebut track called Hollywood I think? Which was pretty bad :lisalaugh:
But this one caught me by surprise, it's got a lot of Chungha- Stay Tonight vibes too and I love that song as well so :sj_weary:
Yeah Hollywood is an oof :wimwim:
Anticipate tomorrows comeback though

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yessssss I discovered this song a few months ago and it has been my obsession since. It’s so good!!
Try Woojin’s Color Eye as well. In my opinion it’s almost as good as RSK so you might like that too

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yessssss I discovered this song a few months ago and it has been my obsession since. It’s so good!!
Try Woojin’s Color Eye as well. In my opinion it’s almost as good as RSK so you might like that too
If it's a similar style I might actually like it lol. I'll give it a go thanks :pepeheart:
And ikr? Discovered it completely by accident and it's so good :sj_weary: Kinda happy I discovered the audio first lol, the first 30 seconds of the MV would've made this an immediate No otherwise :wimwim:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
If it's a similar style I might actually like it lol. I'll give it a go thanks :pepeheart:
And ikr? Discovered it completely by accident and it's so good :sj_weary: Kinda happy I discovered the audio first lol, the first 30 seconds of the MV would've made this an immediate No otherwise :wimwim:
I mean, it’s not a similar style but still good :wimwim:

Daehwi’s style is pretty unique. I hope he releases more solo music soon. He makes great music:pandalove:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
@Darth_berries you might like this, just make it through that intro :lisalaugh:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that’s why he always was my bias in Wanna One :sanapray: always liked him since broduce era

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread