WTF was I thinking a year ago? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So Every now and again I go back on AKP, just to see if I have notificiations...
And then usually I have a bunch of new likes bcs one of my ancient threads has been resurrected....

And this time I saw the thread I MADE.... WTF WAS I THINKING???!!!

1586828165581.png


WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS I THINKING??? I know I still joke about WayV being idiot dumbasses but.... Did I ACTUALLY call Winwin slow!!???? I am offended about it myself! LIke... WTF was I DOING!!????

I am legit mad at this 17yr old Maruif.... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! Did I REALLY god damn confuse Winwin not being amazing at Korean to him being slow, I know I've said this a lot already... BUT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
But Felix does leave the impression of a basic blonde girl. We love him for it though <3
Yeah I still stand by those words, it's the Winwin part I'm going WTF over.
Felix is still ordering pumpkin spice latte's by the gallon in october!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim:

I mean I joke about Jongup being dumb sometimes but at least he says stuff like "wow elevators in LA go up just like in Korea"
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim:

I mean I joke about Jongup being dumb sometimes but at least he says stuff like "wow elevators in LA go up just like in Korea"
I mean yeah... Some idols just are dumb, simple as that.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Felix gives off basic blonde vibes, i agree

but wow past selves are always cringey lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow basic blonde vibes :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread