Rumor X1 members considering a new group together (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am not so surprised at that. Just yesterday people were talking about how some of the boys can form a new group
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm really hoping they do so but I've already seen stuff where companies were refuting this.

I feel like it'd benefit the members that do it because the fanbase is dedicated. I'm also scared that if companies don't participate then those members will get hate. Seungwoo has already been receiving backlash for whatever reason and is taking a break and I don't want that to happen to others
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I heard there’s another article saying that the units were just a rumor but with how this all went down, I’m not sure. I don’t think members except maybe Yohan have much say in their future.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread