Trading Xdinary Heroes O.de for trade (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
for rares:
SF9 Chani rare
Seventeen rare I don't have (Hoshi, Mingyu, Wonwoo, DK)
ONEUS Seoho and Keonhee rare
GFRIEND Yuju rare
Baekhyun 1 rare
IZ*ONE Hitomi, Wonyoung and Chaewon rares
Everglow rares (all except Aisha, Mia and E:U)

commons:
Jennie 5
ENHYPEN Jungwon
Kamiyado Mei
NCT 127 members (Jungwoo & Haechan)
LOONA 1/3 Haseul
LOONA OEC (Jinsoul)
LOONA xxyy (Chuu)
ONEWE (all)
Billlie (except Haram and Siyoon)
Kingdom (I have Louis)
Purple Kiss (all except Swan)
VIVIZ (all)
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
if anyone has a yena or woozi I don't have and is interested in a 3 way, I still have your reserved onda rare and also haseul
I will see my second card
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread