Xiahn Nishi (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I wasn't going to post about this guy on another platform, since I'm sure everyone knows about him.. But I was interested in how his face has rested after 5 years post plastic surgery... While I don't think he looks Korean, in some of the pictures he looks cute ngl... I think the whole having ps to look asian is a bit much. But anyway here's the link.. Tell me your thoughts?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I guess his name is fake as well?

He doesn't look bad per say and he does look Asian. But he doesn't rly look like human, it does show that he got lot of PS done. I guess his plastic surgery was succesful for his goal, but it's kinda weird goal.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I don't understand the purpose of course but he does look pretty good. Odd but good
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
But he doesn't rly look like human, it does show that he got lot of PS done.
ikr.. In some pictures he looks kind of like a doll.. We know he's gay too, since what hetero man would have this many PS... Most of the hetero guys I know would only have surgery to make their d**k bigger... I just worry that all this PS is going to put a crimp in his ability to get beefcake.. ijs
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Ah.. People don't understand... You can love the culture and everything, but you don't have to LOOK that way. I mean sure, some are attractive, but DUDE-
I mean... I'm 98% Korean and I look like that 1% Irish. Some genetics are weird.

I was googling him and I saw a picture of Oli London XD
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I was googling him and I saw a picture of Oli London XD
I saw him on an episode of Botched! lol

Ah.. People don't understand... You can love the culture and everything,
True. Some people go way overboard.. There's something I seen recently with a life size cutout of a idol just standing in someone's living room. Its kind of like straight women who really want to be gay men.. Thats a really bad analogy, but yeah... Reminds me have you seen that piece on fox news with that trans white woman who says she identifies with filipino culture, ergo she's a Filipino woman.. It was weird. I'm convinced some news outlets hire actors.. lol

I mean... I'm 98% Korean and I look like that 1% Irish. Some genetics are weird.
Its not funny, but it kinda is.... I have distant Native-American blood, but I came out looking like this...



However, now I look like a Russel Brand knockoff, so there's genetics for you. lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I saw him on an episode of Botched! lol


True. Some people go way overboard.. There's something I seen recently with a life size cutout of a idol just standing in someone's living room. Its kind of like straight women who really want to be gay men.. Thats a really bad analogy, but yeah... Reminds me have you seen that piece on fox news with that trans white woman who says she identifies with filipino culture, ergo she's a Filipino woman.. It was weird. I'm convinced some news outlets hire actors.. lol


Its not funny, but it kinda is.... I have distant Native-American blood, but I came out looking like this...



However, now I look like a Russel Brand knockoff, so there's genetics for you. lol.
Yeah... Genetics are weird XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
this photo looks ok
but otherwise he looks like those overly blurred facetune ppl on instagram
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's sad that he can't even accept his own nationality and has to be something he isn't.
He clearly needs to seek help. Having some kind of racial heritage crisis there.

Though in seeing how the media brainwashes a lot of folks into doing this.
I can see why he had no choice on the other hand.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
this photo looks ok
but otherwise he looks like those overly blurred facetune ppl on instagram
I'm curious on your thoughts about the dude who wanted to look like Jimin?
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Having some kind of racial heritage crisis there.
True. I've noticed a lot of post generational "immigrants" (i.e. 4th Gen Americans or beyond) tend to not have a connection to the culture of their ancestors and as such feel rootless and, in turn, latch onto another culture and want to be a part of that culture...
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
True. I've noticed a lot of post generational "immigrants" (i.e. 4th Gen Americans or beyond) tend to not have a connection to the culture of their ancestors and as such feel rootless and, in turn, latch onto another culture and want to be a part of that culture...
My brother is the same. He doesn't accept his roots, even though from my research.
Our heritage is diverse as the rainbow. (He just says his Aussie and that is all)
Sad when your parents are the people that brought you into this world and you ignore how they made you how you are.
I am quite proud of my Scandinavian, Asian, Western Europe roots.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
NOPE HE'S DEF NOT REAL
sadly he is... But I wonder.. If someone was able to perfectly clone himself into Jimin would you stalk him too? 🀣
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
sadly he is... But I wonder.. If someone was able to perfectly clone himself into Jimin would you stalk him too? 🀣
is he rich like jimin too
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
oh hell yeah whats his number :lovelycooky:
His jealous current girlfriend got mad, because he had two side chicks so she broke his phone... Don't think his number would be much good to you now... Oh well.. we tried 🀣 πŸ˜…
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread