Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,847 Reactions Received 53,205 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 431,080 Gender Female 23 September 2022 #1 Reactions: litc, MyouiMina, Day1 and 2 others
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,847 Reactions Received 53,205 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 431,080 Gender Female 23 September 2022 #2 @Exo-L Reactions: litc, The_LastRomeo and Nina
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,439 Reactions Received 75,508 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,280 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 23 September 2022 #3 I forgot to mute but damn. I already love it. Reactions: The_LastRomeo
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 23 September 2022 #4 I know that beat somewhere! Anyways it sounds great and he's dancing I'm hyped Reactions: Nina
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,014 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 23 September 2022 #5 I thought this was the actual MV and I was like "wheres the intro? the bridge?" then I realized it's the teaser still Reactions: Nina
I thought this was the actual MV and I was like "wheres the intro? the bridge?" then I realized it's the teaser still
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 24 September 2022 #6 Huh, I liked the mood sampler better tbh