COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Xu Yiyang Solo Debut +Instagram Account (1 Viewer)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
1594042427890.png

Basically she starts off thanking Tao for following her (she's his first follow) and tells everyone to look forward to her new song next week

she also now has an instagram account

Reactions Received
KS Coins
next week? way too soon. maybe her not making it was into her favor at the end of the day and she built a fandom that could support her. wish her all the best

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
next week? way too soon. maybe her not making it was into her favor at the end of the day and she built a fandom that could support her. wish her all the best
tbh her not making it was a massive blessing in disguise
she had 6 trending hashtags within 24h (#1, #3, #4, and top 75 at their peaks), and she has the largest chaohua of any chuang contestant now
like you can't read any post talking about bonbongirls without the top comment saying something about how xyy deserves better on weibo

the only real loser here was zhang yifan. I didn't really like her, but the hate she's getting is wayy too much considering her debuting most likely wasn't even her call to take

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I wonder if SM has anything to do with Tao's company? He's technically still under contract with them, right? Plus he signs their most high profile trainee when she ages out of debuting with their new girl group...
technically, but only for his korean activities where he does basically nothing
I think

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread