- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 15,142
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
i get it i have to take 5+ classes that dont relate to bio like wthI’m in two classes this semester that don’t relate to my degree at alland one of them is boring as shit
That is so dumbi get it i have to take 5+ classes that dont relate to bio like wth
thats so weird wtfThat is so dumbI am an education and community development major, why the heck am I learning about the philosophy of sex and environmental technology
![]()
In my last program (social work) I took an agriculture class and a film studies classthats so weird wtf
atleast if they need money let us pick ykIn my last program (social work) I took an agriculture class and a film studies class![]()
Sometimes I got to pick them but other times I got shoved in a random class because they fucked up with scheduling or that was the only option leftatleast if they need money let us pick yk
luckyyySometimes I got to pick them but other times I got shoved in a random class because they fucked up with scheduling or that was the only option left![]()
ughhh so annoyingWhen I took an accounting course, I had to take a law/legal studies class![]()