y r uni"s so money hungry (1 Viewer)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
im a bio major and want to be a pharmacist i am forced to major in chem (i need it tho for pharm) but have to take sm useless classes that wont help woth my degree
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gone4good

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I’m in two classes this semester that don’t relate to my degree at all :wimwim: and one of them is boring as shit
i get it i have to take 5+ classes that dont relate to bio like wth
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
i get it i have to take 5+ classes that dont relate to bio like wth
That is so dumb :wimwim: I am an education and community development major, why the heck am I learning about the philosophy of sex and environmental technology :manifest:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
That is so dumb :wimwim: I am an education and community development major, why the heck am I learning about the philosophy of sex and environmental technology :manifest:
thats so weird wtf
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
In my last program (social work) I took an agriculture class and a film studies class :naeunshock:
atleast if they need money let us pick yk
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
atleast if they need money let us pick yk
Sometimes I got to pick them but other times I got shoved in a random class because they fucked up with scheduling or that was the only option left :naeunshock:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Sometimes I got to pick them but other times I got shoved in a random class because they fucked up with scheduling or that was the only option left :naeunshock:
luckyyy
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: shadow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread