- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Now I feel bad for not making my sarcasm more obvious. It's just a cute picture I found.yaaaay Nako-chan, I'm glad she found such a nice group to join!
It will also make StayC a lot more pouplar in japan now!![]()
Now I feel bad for not making my sarcasm more obvious. It's just a cute picture I found.But it's a super fun thought!
what is the context for the photo?
are stayc promoting in japan or something?
I still don't understand the context lol
I knew you were being sarcastic. Realistically, wouldn't we have heard from HighUp or StayC themselves first? hence the "I'll believe it when I hear from the horse's mouth" comment.Now I feel bad for not making my sarcasm more obvious. It's just a cute picture I found.But it's a super fun thought!
It didn't occure to me anyone would believe me... I was just defending my title of click bait champion...I knew you were being sarcastic. Realistically, wouldn't we have heard from HighUp or StayC themselves first? hence the "I'll believe it when I hear from the horse's mouth" comment.
And you still are, at least to me. I've been bullied for my fandoms all through middle and high school with rumors like "they're gay", "they broke up", or "they died", and I've learned not to believe those (even potentially positive ones like this one) until I have proof. Like, idk if you follow 5SOS at all, but the guitarist and his wife are expecting a daughter next month. When I first heard about it (from said guitarist), I refused to believe it bc he can be a goofball at times and say shit like that. I had to actually see a preggo pic of his wife to know it was true.It didn't occure to me anyone would believe me... I was just defending my title of click bait champion...![]()
Nako and Hitomi would put their cuteness trend on overload.she would fit right in ngl![]()