COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Yachii completes Zico's card set! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
He's done it again! @Yachii has completed another set! This time:
ZICO!

Yachii is too humble and modest to brag about most of his set completions, but if no one else congratulates him, I'm here to do just that!

@Yili gave him the final Zico card.

Congratulations Yachii! A well deserved set!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy::pandatea:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yachii is comin for @Vikki 's record of completed sets tbh:lisalaugh:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Someone wanted Zico :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I really hope, guys, that one day someone takes your favourite artist(s) and creates tons of threads, jokes, posts etc. about how unhappy they are about having their cards, how much they want to get rid of it and how it is like the worst thing in life to get their card.

I do trade my GG cards and want to get rid of them, but it is simply because I have never wanted to keep them since there are peple who are interested in them and can appreciate them more. I HAVE NEVER SAID anything so mean, never created tons of jokes and never made fun of the cards or anything else.

I absolutely can´t comprehend how can everyone be ok with this. Like no, this should be a place where people are happy to share their love for music, whatever that is, but I just feel like what you are doing here is just belittling the artist and actually that one person who created the card set.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
don´t like the post @OnlyCalB. disappointed that you have done that.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I really hope, guys, that one day someone takes your favourite artist(s) and creates tons of threads, jokes, posts etc. about how unhappy they are about having their cards, how much they want to get rid of it and how it is like the worst thing in life to get their card.

I do trade my GG cards and want to get rid of them, but it is simply because I have never wanted to keep them since there are peple who are interested in them and can appreciate them more. I HAVE NEVER SAID anything so mean, never created tons of jokes and never made fun of the cards or anything else.

I absolutely can´t comprehend how can everyone be ok with this. Like no, this should be a place where people are happy to share their love for music, whatever that is, but I just feel like what you are doing here is just belittling the artist and actually that one person who created the card set.
If you are talking about this thread in general...

I made one first when Yachii completed his AKMU set, and Vikki made one when he completed the BoA set.

The AKMU one was something I planned to do the moment Yachii completed any set that he didn't intend too. He was pretty much guaranteed to complete multiple sets that he didn't plan to and maybe wouldn't even realise he had. So, as a laugh I made the AKMU thread to congratulate him, and to bring it to his attention in case he didn't even know.

Then Vikki followed up with the BoA thread when Yachii completed that set, with the exact same humour and intention. Now he's completed Zico, I made this.

I intend to make a thread for each and every card set he completes as he won't do it himself and it's just for fun. There is no specific reason or intention other than that as to why I made this thread.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
If you are talking about this thread in general...

I made one first when Yachii completed his AKMU set, and Vikki made one when he completed the BoA set.

The AKMU one was something I planned to do the moment Yachii completed any set that he didn't intend too. He was pretty much guaranteed to complete multiple sets that he didn't plan to and maybe wouldn't even realise he had. So, as a laugh I made the AKMU thread to congratulate him, and to bring it to his attention in case he didn't even know.

Then Vikki followed up with the BoA thread when Yachii completed that set, with the exact same humour and intention. Now he's completed Zico, I made this.

I intend to make a thread for each and every card set he completes as he won't do it himself and it's just for fun. There is no specific reason or intention other than that as to why I made this thread.
why exactly are you creating threads instead of someone else? shouldn´t that be @Yachii ´s decision to do so? maybe he doesn´t want to create those threads? maybe he wants, but in that case it should be his thread that counts towards his three threads a day, non? a grown up man can certainly decide to create his own threads on a forum. those are his card sets, that he completed why are you celebrating? did you give him all the cards? what was your contribution to his sets exactly?

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Like I've said in the post above, this isn't a thread I've made specifically for his Zico set.

I intend on congratulating @Yachii for all sets he completes. At no point in this thread did I say anything about Zico, or his cards.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Like I've said in the post above, this isn't a thread I've made specifically for his Zico set.

I intend on congratulating @Yachii for all sets he completes. At no point in this thread did I say anything about Zico, or his cards.
oh yeah, that´s how it goes. you know very well how people feel towards Zico sets. You are just being apologetic with this whole "I have not said a bad thing, but I have created a wonderful space for others to complain and make fun of it",but hey, I have personally never said anything! It´s them! they are the bad guys, I´m innocent!

Pretty sure I have seen people around the forum joking about Zico every damn day, several times a day. Let´s create a Hwasa thread? but wait .... that would be sexist!

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
why exactly are you creating threads instead of someone else? shouldn´t that be @Yachii ´s decision to do so? maybe he doesn´t want to create those threads? maybe he wants, but in that case it should be his thread that counts towards his three threads a day, non? a grown up man can certainly decide to create his own threads on a forum. those are his card sets, that he completed why are you celebrating? did you give him all the cards? what was your contribution to his sets exactly?
His AKMU thread was completed a day or two before I posted the thread I believe. So I guess he didn't want to do it himself.

And for the Zico set, @Yachii specifically mentioned if I was going to make this thread before I made it. He knew I was going to.

But now Yachii has been tagged, I guess he can confirm if he'd mind if someone continued making these threads.
:susPepe:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
oh yeah, that´s how it goes. you know very well how people feel towards Zico sets. You are just being apologetic with this whole "I have not said a bad thing, but I have created a wonderful space for others to complain and make fun of it",but hey, I have personally never said anything! It´s them! they are the bad guys, I´m innocent!

Pretty sure I have seen people around the forum joking about Zico every damn day, several times a day. Let´s create a Hwasa thread? but wait .... that would be sexist!
1. I can't control what other people write/post in any of my threads. Any and all threads may receive a comment that is unnecessary. I cannot and will not police what other users write/post as I am not a mod. If a mod feels someone has said something uncalled for in any of my threads (or anyone else's thread) then that's for the mods to decide.

2. I will not take responsibility for what others post. And if they post it, doesn't mean I agree with what they have said.

3. Don't accuse/assume how I'm feeling or conducting myself just because you feel something unjust has happened.

I've explained myself and my intention for this thread. This isn't a thread because I don't like Zico. This isn't a thread to offend the Zico cards. It's really not that deep. Just a thread to make Yachii laugh.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Oh and to clarify, I "like" all posts on any thread I make as it's just something I've always done as they've interacted with a thread I've made. Even if their comment isn't something I'd normally like or agree with elsewhere. It just feels rude not to acknowledge something that has been said in my own thread. There's no other intention.
:sanapray:

If it's too harsh or malicious though, I report it to mods and don't like said comment.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
1. I can't control what other people write/post in any of my threads. Any and all threads may receive a comment that is unnecessary. I cannot and will not police what other users write/post as I am not a mod. If a mod feels someone has said something uncalled for in any of my threads (or anyone else's thread) then that's for the mods to decide.

2. I will not take responsibility for what others post. And if they post it, doesn't mean I agree with what they have said.

3. Don't accuse/assume how I'm feeling or conducting myself just because you feel something unjust has happened.

I've explained myself and my intention for this thread. This isn't a thread because I don't like Zico. This isn't a thread to offend the Zico cards. It's really not that deep. Just a thread to make Yachii laugh.
I´ll remember your words. I shall proceed to create all those threads about "omg, my girl cards" and how annoying they are, daily and if someone comes after me I´ll just use your words, it´s not that deep, seriously.

btw, don´t forget to create a thread about Yachii not having an AKMU set anymore. changes, changes! keep it up, man!

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
seriously why would you say that? imagine someone asking you "someone listens to ... your music?"
BG stans are few
Male soloist stans are even rarer

Has nothing to do with him personally or his talent, just a statement to his popularity here

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Oh and to clarify, I "like" all posts on any thread I make as it's just something I've always done as they've interacted with a thread I've made. Even if their comment isn't something I'd normally like or agree with elsewhere. It just feels rude not to acknowledge something that has been said in my own thread. There's no other intention.
:sanapray:

If it's too harsh or malicious though, I report it to mods and don't like said comment.
weird, whenever I have ever reported anything on this forum, no actions have been made. I
BG stans are few
Male soloist stans are even rarer

Has nothing to do with him personally or his talent, just a statement to his popularity here
say the same about Hwasa, do so. go on? can´t seem to find the threads?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread