- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Clearly it isn’t I find your dp lackingBut like?
It is?
![]()
I've got a question for you...
You can either stan Jimin or Ship DoTae, only one of those... Which one do you choose?
What are mothers for if not teasing their children!Mine own mother
Paying my allowance duhWhat are mothers for if not teasing their children!![]()
That's what sugar-mama's are for not real mama's!Paying my allowance duh
It's for the aestheticClearly it isn’t I find your dp lacking
The only use any human has in this world is to pay meThat's what sugar-mama's are for not real mama's!
DOESNT COUNTIt's for the aesthetic
In my heart he's #1
![]()
Your word is nothing compared to the law of the universe
it does cause I said so
![]()
I've decided I'm still stanningYour word is nothing compared to the law of the universe