- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
There’s still so many that nobody has mentioned that I want to keep.
Vote for the chick
I need my cute pikachu’s



I can’t say goodbye to my favorite pandas



Vote for the iconic duo

How could you want to say goodbye to the cutest emojis ever?!

Go over to the emoji overhaul thread and save my babies please.

Thank you for coming to this oh so important thread

Vote for the chick
I need my cute pikachu’s
I can’t say goodbye to my favorite pandas
Vote for the iconic duo
How could you want to say goodbye to the cutest emojis ever?!
Go over to the emoji overhaul thread and save my babies please.
Thank you for coming to this oh so important thread