Y'all..... (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


Are going to be sick of seeing my name pop up on that sidebar soon. Expect lots of updates on Taemin, ASTRO, and SHINee in the future.
I'm here to stay c:

This time for good.



ps. I really love this place, and all of you have been so welcoming and continue to make me feel wanted, loved, and appreciated. Thank you.
​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I HOPE SO!!!

There is always room for some Taemin and SHINee love here.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
that sounds like a blessing actually i need my shinee updatezs
I may not be as quick as people elsewhere due to my work schedule and IRL obligations, but I'll try my best c:
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
All my favorites, get in my face
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes!

We need to be fed with more Shinee, Astro and Taemin threads. :llama_cheer:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread