- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,491
- Reactions Received
- 55,272
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,971
how did you find this thread from back from march my friend?awesome, loved it, such a great look![]()
Moguri is tired of being good. She's trying her hand at some dark magic. We all dabble in Necromancy.how did you find this thread from back from march my friend?
I searched far and wide until I finally found ithow did you find this thread from back from march my friend?
of course that is NOT TRUE!!!Moguri is tired of being good. She's trying her hand at some dark magic. We all dabble in Necromancy.![]()
Moguri is tired of being good. She's trying her hand at some dark magic. We all dabble in Necromancy.![]()
thou protesteth too much my friendof course that is NOT TRUE!!!![]()
it's super wrong!thou protesteth too much my friend
there's nothing wrong with a bit of harmless necromancy - right @MK3AM
Correct, I'd totally let zombie Yeji eat my brains.thou protesteth too much my friend
there's nothing wrong with a bit of harmless necromancy - right @MK3AM
such a pity that zombie yeji will have to go hungryCorrect, I'd totally let zombie Yeji eat my brains.![]()
Social Credit -10000!!!!!!!such a pity that zombie yeji will have to go hungry