- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,056
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Yenawhat did you buy my friend?
get better dreams or even better - get more money so you can afford (I can't believe I'm going to say it) YenaI don't crush your dreams!
![]()
OMG... Thats so hard to answer...get better dreams or even better - get more money so you can afford (I can't believe I'm going to say it) Yena
btw if you could afford any individual idol's fansign - who would it be?
panda goalsOMG... Thats so hard to answer...Definately Yena or Song Hayoung. Yena probably wins since she speaks a tiny bit of english. Why do I like the Idols I can't talk to the most.
Yuahua says otherwise.sorry she's not for sale!![]()
To late.I'll buy her then![]()
we're not. she already made a promise with meare we auctioning off yena now????
until someone better comes along lolwe're not. she already made a promise with me![]()
I see they need to up the dose on your meds again.we're not. she already made a promise with me![]()
Yuahua probably cheaper...I'll buy her then![]()
I'm already here.until someone better comes along lol
I'm picturing like yena waving and you thinking she's waving at you but really she's waving at a person behind you lolI'm already here.![]()