New MV YENA (최예나) - Good Morning (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I like it!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,539
Reactions Received
18,229
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,813
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Pop punk princess suits her the most! I need to listen to the rest of the album still, get a full opinion. But she looks like she has some of her confidence after last year's nonsense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,539
Reactions Received
18,229
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,813
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Finished listening to the album! Here's my current ranking after a single listen through:
1. Good Girls in the Dark
2. Damn U
3. Good Morning
4. The Ugly Ducking

Good Girls is THAT B side. I hope we get an MV or performance or something; she normally does one for her minis, and it's so good. I think anyone who liked Wicked Love or Love War would really enjoy this one.


Damn U reminds me a bit of Lxxk 2 U, definitely similar vibes, but I loved that song and like Damn U too.

The Ugly Ducking is fine, but I'm not a big ballad person in general. I have to be in the right mood for it, and I definitely think the message is one that I'm on board with, but I'm just not in the mood for it right now.

All in all, not a bad little mini!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread