COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Found Yena (IZ*ONE) for trade (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Thanks for the mention, but IZ*ONE is currently one of the few GG's I'm not looking for right now.
:maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Thanks for the mention, but IZ*ONE is currently one of the few GG's I'm not looking for right now.
:maheart:
muhahahaha more for meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
oh i got mina yesterday. but saving it for the post for tomorrow's count lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I was so happy that I keep my thread ideas for tomorrow :D. how desperate are we? :D

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
That's a great idea to be honest lmao

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
and you can pretend to be REALLY itchy for it and let people fight over it :D. makes up the count :D.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@RandAlThor I'm lowkey hoping for an IZ*ONE card you don't have for a card tomorrow, so I can trade for Mina.

I'm usually on a bit earlier than you are so I can work towards a card faster lol. Hopefully I get a card you want at least.
:maheart: :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@RandAlThor I'm lowkey hoping for an IZ*ONE card you don't have for a card tomorrow, so I can trade for Mina.

I'm usually on a bit earlier than you are so I can work towards a card faster lol. Hopefully I get a card you want at least.
:maheart: :sanapray:
@DarlingBlue is also looking so its a race :)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@DarlingBlue is also looking so its a race :)
@DarlingBlue most definitely deserves Mina more than me. Twice isn't my priority right now.

So if I did get an IZ*ONE card you wanted, I'd hold on to it for something else from you I guess lol. Except RV, we both love RV so no chance of trade lol
:lisalaugh: :pikahappy:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@DarlingBlue most definitely deserves Mina more than me. Twice isn't my priority right now.

So if I did get an IZ*ONE card you wanted, I'd hold on to it for something else from you I guess lol. Except RV, we both love RV so no chance of trade lol
:lisalaugh: :pikahappy:
mystiric got the first Wendy yesterday. Joy has yet to drop.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
mystiric got the first Wendy yesterday. Joy has yet to drop.
Yeah I saw that lol. No chance of trade there either haha. Red Velvet cards aren't just valuable, they are priceless in the hands of Reveluvs
:nekolove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Yeah I saw that lol. No chance of trade there either haha. Red Velvet cards aren't just valuable, they are priceless in the hands of Reveluvs
:nekolove:
three most valuable groups are:

1) Red Velvet
2) BTS
3) SHINee

but I haven´t seen anyone offering their kidneys. how come? we should spice that game up. like let´s say the limit is five card and then they won´t be handed out anymore... just to see what happens :D.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
three most valuable groups are:

1) Red Velvet
2) BTS
3) SHINee

but I haven´t seen anyone offering their kidneys. how come? we should spice that game up. like let´s say the limit is five card and then they won´t be handed out anymore... just to see what happens :D.
That is more than likely going to happen with the untradeable cards. The commons cards are obviously there for everyone with no max on how many can be given out.

But those rare cards will be difficult to get your hands on for sure. That's why I think the Cards Team is only going to give them out to those that actually want them. Otherwise it's pointless handing out unwanted untradeable cards to people.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
That is more than likely going to happen with the untradeable cards. The commons cards are obviously there for everyone with no max on how many can be given out.

But those rare cards will be difficult to get your hands on for sure. That's why I think the Cards Team is only going to give them out to those that actually want them. Otherwise it's pointless handing out unwanted untradeable cards to people.
yes, that is what I have thought when the original idea came out. What if I don´t want that untradeable card :D. but I suppose it is a good point. People will get their desired card and don´t have to bother giving up all of their cards for one or anything like that.
I really hope everyone will just collect their sets and then I will come and collect all mine without competition :D.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
yes, that is what I have thought when the original idea came out. What if I don´t want that untradeable card :D. but I suppose it is a good point. People will get their desired card and don´t have to bother giving up all of their cards for one or anything like that.
I really hope everyone will just collect their sets and then I will come and collect all mine without competition :D.
So many people will be helping you out with your cards at that point. You could potentially collect full sets within days.
:lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
So many people will be helping you out with your cards at that point. You could potentially collect full sets within days.
:lisalaugh:
I highly doubt they remember me anyway, but that´s all cool. also considering there are like 3 people who like boy groups, I am pretty chill :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread