- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,391
- Reactions Received
- 12,538
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
the cat & dog concept photos are getting released, we’re gonna get the other members soon too :llama_uwu:Damn he looks a little like Taehyung in the first pic as well 😍
Are we ready for Soobin?the cat & dog concept photos are getting released, we’re gonna get the other members soon too :llama_uwu:
NO WE ARE NOT!Are we ready for Soobin?![]()
Ugh marry me already SoobinNO WE ARE NOT!
Not at all. Boy was MADE to be surrounded by adorable baby animalsAre we ready for Soobin?![]()
Omg your sig is INTENSENot at all. Boy was MADE to be surrounded by adorable baby animals(which all of TxT sorta is actually)
Heh thanks I am hardcore feeling the Dionysus this week!Omg your sig is INTENSE
OofHeh thanks I am hardcore feeling the Dionysus this week!(I know like 90% of the BTS standom right now
🔥🔥🔥🚒)