- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 53
- Reactions Received
- 225
- Location
- Philippines
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
wow i'm posting an anon coz i've been here for a month gurl im a troll lololol
Well, I'm a month old in the forums now!
I always loved being here in the KS Community, and well I have been here for a month. So, in honor
of this, I have asked a friend to join me in my first ever (well second I guess) anon in the forum! I also like
to get along with people who share the same interests as me, so I decided to do this. :)
You can ask me, @kuroyuri, or the both of us almost any question at all! You'll find the form
right over here!
EDIT It's literally 1:13 am here in the PH, so I'm going straight to bed. Expect my answers to come after my like 5-6 hours of sleep. 😂
Well, I'm a month old in the forums now!
I always loved being here in the KS Community, and well I have been here for a month. So, in honor
of this, I have asked a friend to join me in my first ever (well second I guess) anon in the forum! I also like
to get along with people who share the same interests as me, so I decided to do this. :)
You can ask me, @kuroyuri, or the both of us almost any question at all! You'll find the form
right over here!
EDIT It's literally 1:13 am here in the PH, so I'm going straight to bed. Expect my answers to come after my like 5-6 hours of sleep. 😂