- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Yeonwoo Is A Red Checkered Bunny Ears Wild Animal
Yeonwoo
Noun
A Yeonwoo is a wild seductive creature that hunts fanboys in the wild.
They are known to wear red outfits with cute checkered shorts. Sometimes seen with adorable bunny ears.
Often takes the form of a smiling dancing angel.
Considered extremely cute and dangerous.
Signature Attack Growl: ."I'm So HAAAWT"!
I'm gonna go out and catch this Yeonwoo with my butterfly net! Hope she kills me!
For real you all..... Yeonwoo is god level.
Yeonwoo
Noun
A Yeonwoo is a wild seductive creature that hunts fanboys in the wild.
They are known to wear red outfits with cute checkered shorts. Sometimes seen with adorable bunny ears.
Often takes the form of a smiling dancing angel.
Considered extremely cute and dangerous.
Signature Attack Growl: ."I'm So HAAAWT"!
I'm gonna go out and catch this Yeonwoo with my butterfly net! Hope she kills me!
For real you all..... Yeonwoo is god level.