Appreciation Yeonwoo Is Disarmingly Cute (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Yeonwoo Is Disarmingly Cute




Yeonwoo has the type of face that is Disarmingly cute.

This is a specific kind of cuteness.

Not just your normal cuteness.

But the kind of cuteness that literally "disarms" one at seeing it.

There are many cute girls. But few reach this specific level of cuteness.


Like I look as at her and I might give her anything or do anything for her if she asked.

It's the kind of cuteness that makes you trip over yourself you're so taken.

She's sooo adorable it's almost hard to think.


It would result in this sort of interaction.


Ms. Yeonwoo:. Buy me this!

Eman:. Yes Ms. Yeonwoo.


Ms. Yeonwoo:. I win! (Even though she lost)

Eman: .Yes Ms. Yeonwoo!


Ms Yeonwoo:. I have you wrapped around my finger!

Eman:. Yes Ms. Yeonwoo. (Nods vigorously)


This is called being disarmed.


:merongk:





Picture of angel courtesy of @igloo the great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread