- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Yeonwoo Is So Pretty It Hurts My Freaking Eyes
I feel like the Nazis in Indiana Jones and The Raiders of The Lost Ark when lightning shoots out from the magical Ark and zaps their eyes out in Thunderous Heavenly Glory!
I can't see! It's too beautiful! OH GOD MY EYES!
"dead*
I mean just look at the girl.
Goodness she's beautiful.
So feminine and pretty with her cute hair and face and gosh darn everything.
The Miracle Of Korea. Miss Yeonwoo.

I feel like the Nazis in Indiana Jones and The Raiders of The Lost Ark when lightning shoots out from the magical Ark and zaps their eyes out in Thunderous Heavenly Glory!
I can't see! It's too beautiful! OH GOD MY EYES!
"dead*
I mean just look at the girl.
Goodness she's beautiful.
So feminine and pretty with her cute hair and face and gosh darn everything.
The Miracle Of Korea. Miss Yeonwoo.