Appreciation Yeonwoo Is So Very Very Hot (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Momoland's new song title is fitting for Yeonwoo. I'm not sure if I like Yeonwoo's sexy side or cute side more, it's a constant struggle :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and igloo
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I knew before I even clicked this thread there as going to be a pun. i'm not disappointed
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread